Bacteria which break free insoluble reserves of locked up potassium in agricultural soils.
BioNatural Potak a liquid formula of phosphate solubilizing species of Potash Mobilizing Bacteria. It can solubilize insoluble potassium by growing competitively on the rhizosphere.
Since plants can't absorb potassium in insoluble forms, certain microorganisms can solubilize these chemically fixed insoluble potassium and make them available to plants. Potak reduces the usage of harmful chemical fertilizers. Cost benefit and surplus productions are other advantages of using BioNatural Potak.
- BioNatural Potak supplies 22 to 48 pounds of “P” per 2 ½ acres
- Solubilizes insoluble phosphates in the soil.
- Enriches soil microflora.
- Does not leave any residues and thus is environment friendly and eco-safe.
- Improves soil structure, fertility and soil aeration.
- Overall increase in crop production due to adequate supply of phosphates.
- No leaching
- Reduces and may eliminate the use of Potassium fertilizers.
Mode of Action:
The dormant forms of Potash Mobilizing Bacteria on reaching the soil, germinate to produce a fresh batch of active cells. These active cells grow and multiply rapidly by utilizing the carbon source in the soil or from root exudates, and solubilize insoluble phosphates in the soil, which the plants absorb. PGPS (auxins, gibberellins and cytokinins), “B” group vitamins and antifungal metabolites are additional benefits of the package.
Factors influencing field results of BioNatural Potak
- BioNatural Potak is compatible with most of the micro-nutrients.
- BioNatural Potak is also compatible with sea-weed extracts as they are a good source of alginates or gums
- BioNatural Potak is also compatible with useful vitamins and plant hormones.
- BioNatural Potak microbes can grow at temperatures between 41 to 104°F. Below41°F it is better to use protein hydrolysates for boosting absorption by the plant cells.
- Bottle once opened should be used immediately.
- Do not mix BioNatural Potak with highly acidic water.
- BioNatural Potak is non-toxic to plants, animals and human beings.
- Potak can be used for organic and conventional farming.