Natural nitrogen captured from the atmosphere and converted to plant-available nitrogen in the root zone.
Bioplin is a blend of different strains of Azotobacter, vitamins, minerals, and metabolite microbes suspended in a clay base liquid in a cyst form. It protects roots from pathogens present in the soil. Using Bioplin will reduce the uses of Nitrogen fertilizers by half. This product is effective on a wide range of soils under varying climatic conditions.
- Enhances growth of absorptive roots and induces drought tolerance.
- It improves germination and boosts plant growth.
- Prevents soil erosion thereby improving soil structure and fertility.
- Supplements 110-121 pounds of Nitrogen per 2.5 acres thus contributing to cost-benefit ratio.
- Improves the quality and the yield.
- Being environment friendly, does not disturb ecological balance.
- No leaching.
- It does not leave any harmful residues.
Mode of Action:
The dormant forms of Azotobacter on reaching the soil, germinate to produce a fresh batch of active cells. These active cells grow and multiply rapidly by utilizing the carbon source in the soil or from root exudates. During their growth, they fix soil nitrogen and the plants absorb all the PGPS (auxins, gibberellins and cytokinins), “B” group vitamins and antifungal metabolites are additional benefits of the package.
* All microbial products should be added to the tank last after all other inputs have been diluted. Apply in the late afternoon.
Factors influencing field results of BioNatural Bioplin
- Root exudates influence the growth & N-fixing capacity of Azotobacter in the rhizosphere. Organic acids & sugars in the root exudates serve as a source of carbon.
- BioNatural Bioplin is compatible with most of the micro-nutrients.
- BioNatural Bioplin is also compatible with sea-weed extracts as they are a good source of alginates or gums
- BioNatural Bioplin is also compatible with useful vitamins and plant hormones.
- BioNatural Bioplin microbes can grow at temperatures between 41 to 104°F. If below 41°F it's better to use protein hydrolysates for boosting absorption by the plant cells.
- Bottle once opened should be used immediately.
- Do not mix BioNatural Bioplin with bactericides.
- Do not mix BioNatural Bioplin with highly acidic water.
- BioNatural Bioplin is non-toxic to plants, animals and human beings.
- Bioplin does not leave any harmful residues
- It is ideal for organic or conventional use.